Have you ever wished you could make your closure look like scalp? Celie hair, which is also called scalp extension, is a method that can be used to create the illusion of baldness. It’s been done for decades but with more advancements in technology and even routine household items, you should definitely give it a go!
How to make your closure look like scalp?
If you want to create the illusion of scalp on your hair extension, there are a few simple steps that you can follow. HD Lace Wigs
1) Apply a light coat of hair wax to the top of your closure and work it into the hair extensions. This will help to create a realistic surface for the makeup to adhere to.
2) Apply a thin layer of concealer around your closure, covering any blemishes or bald patches. Use your fingers to blend the concealer into the skin around your closure.
3) Apply foundation in a light shade to your face, avoiding any areas around your eyes or lips. Use your fingers to apply the foundation directly over the concealer.
4) Using a small brush, start applying loose powder over the entire face and neck. Be sure to evenly distribute the powder so that it covers all blemishes and pores.
5) Open up your eyelids as much as possible, and apply eye shadow in an outer V-shape. Be sure to apply shadow close to the lash line for an intense look. Glueless Wigs
6) Finally, use a curling iron or wand to curl your hair extensions using small sections at a time. Work from the ends towards the scalp until you have
What is a Celie Hair?
A celie hair is a hairstyle that mimics the look of scalp. It is often worn by women who have natural hair that is very thin and fragile. Celie hair can be easy to create using extensions, weaves, or even a wig.
Celie Hair in African American Culture
When it comes to hair, African Americans have always had a reputation for wearing their hair in its natural state. This means that many women keep their hair tightly coiled and wrapped around their heads without any form of closure.
This hairstyle has its roots in African culture where women would wear their hair in small tight coils to protect it from the sun and wind. Over time, this style morphed into wearing the hair in a bun or a weave with no closure, which is how many African American women wear their hair today.
There are a few ways to get the closure look like scalp look:
-Wrap your hair around a large rubber band or put it into a cornrow style bun.
-Use an elastic band or sew it closed with a needle and thread.
-Make a crochet knot at the base of your ponytail, then put the knot over the top of your head.
-Secure it with bobby pins or a headband.
The History of the Celie Hair
The history of the Celie hair style is shrouded in mystery, but it is believed to have originated in Africa. Celie was a slave in the United States who was able to maintain her beautiful curly hair despite being treated horribly by her owner. Her story inspired many African-Americans to keep their hair curly, even when they were unable to do so naturally. Today, the Celie hair style is popular among women of all races who want to show off their natural beauty.
The Different Types of Closures
There are a few different types of closures that can be used on hair. Each has its own benefits and drawbacks. This guide will discuss each type in detail, and help you choose the best one for your hair style.
A wig closure is the most common type of closure, and it’s usually made from human hair. Wigs come in a variety of styles and colors, so you can find one that perfectly matches your own hair color and style. Most wig closures are designed to fit over the entire head of the wig, including the scalp.
One downside of using a wig closure is that it can be difficult to adjust the fit. You may have to tug on thewig to get it to fit properly, or you may need to take it off and put it on again several times during the day. Additionally, if your hair is thick, you may have difficulty getting a wig closure to grip tightly enough around your locks. If this happens, you may end up with loose wigs that fall out easily.